Mylittlemuffin -Boon Squirt Spoon review
My First reaction: It was bigger than I had imagined. Not a bad thing though, it was just the first impression. You can’t really figure out the exact size from the beautiful online images. It’s a combination of a spoon and food container, so it definitely has to take up more space than just the spoon. Look at the image below to figure out the exact size.
Procedure to use it: You will have to unscrew the clear plastic spoon apart from the soft colorful bulb handle. Fill the soft handle with the baby food. To feed your baby, all you have to do is tip the spoon and squeeze, you will get the food dispensed right on the spoon. Make sure the food is soft and pureed to be able to come through the spoon hole
You might find it a bit difficult to use this spoon, in the beginning, but after a while you will get the hang of it.
The high fives:
1. Easy to feed the baby with just one hand. No need to hold a baby food bowl anymore.
2. It works so simple, just a perfect invention.
3. It’s very easy to clean this spoon.
4. It holds in a good quantity of baby food, so you won’t have to keep refilling it again and again. 5. It comes with a cap, to keep the spoon clean and to avoid the food getting squeezed in your bag. The cap snaps on tight and seals the spoon properly.
Just make sure you don’t end up losing it?
The not so high fives:
1. It might get difficult, when you have to set it down on a hard surface. It will end up rolling over everything, dropping the food on the table. One remedy for this that I discovered was to, put a little flat plate at the the bottom of the spoon piece. (You may have to put the spoon down on the table, to wipe the baby’s face.)
2. It may get hard to get all the food out. Most times I have to shake and squeeze it to get the food down by the spoon. Though I feel, if I fill it to its capacity, it would get much easier to dispense the food. Although I may end up wasting food since my girl doesn’t eat that much yet.
I feel it’s an amazing product and worth the investment, if you feed your baby away from home quite often.
I have been using this product over a month now and I definitely feel that the ‘high fives’ over weigh the ‘not so high fives’ for this product.
Intact I am planning to buy one more, so I can carry two varieties of food around with me.
I feel it’s the coolest thing ever.
My reviews are my honest opinion about the products I have used. It’s something that I don’t charge for or get paid for. If you want me to write a review for your product, please fill the form below and I shall contact you. [contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]
Disclosure of Material Connection: I have not received any compensation for writing this post. I have no material connection to the brands, products, or services that I have mentioned.
Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.
I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
I strongly believe in breaking all the stereotype ways of parenting.
For me parenting is all about love and fun. My girls and I believe in jamming out in the car, in dancing in the rains, and in miracles. We believe in smiling till our cheek hurt and laughing till our neighbours’ ears burst. Parenting definitely comes with loads of challenges,but trust me facing these challenges becomes much more easier by having a fun and a happy attitude towards it.