I would like to share with you my experience about an online gifting portal that could take care of all your gifting worries, specially when it comes to personalised gifts.
Sending gifts is what i have always loved, more than receiving them.I have always done a lot of brain storming for every gift that I have ever given to anyone.
I have always been a sucker for personalised gifts. I somehow feel that it’s the most special thing to gift someone.
When IGP.com offered me to choose a product of my choice, I couldn’t help but chose something cool and personalised.
I chose a hamper that consisted of a personalised coffee mug for my husband, some ready to make coffee pouches and a personalised notepad for myself. I also received a discount coupon for my next purchase.
Disclaimer: I was offered to order a product of my choice from igp.com for my honest and unbiased opinion.
About the personalised gifts I ordered:
Personalised coffee mug: It has my husband’s name engraved on it beautifully. I love the font they used. The mug send to be really sturdy and has a snap tight lid. Its such an apt mug for a work desk.
Personalised notepad: It has my name engraved on it, which ensures that only I use it (well! I’m hoping that, specially now that my little girl has learnt to read my name). It has some colourful post-its and I like the quality of this notepad. It has a nice pen along with it which goes with the theme of the notepad.
Coffee sachets: These are ready to mix coffee pouches which is from the brand that we use.
IGP.com (Indian gifts portal) is India’s largest multi category online gifting company. It provides one of the best curated collection of gifts.
Indian gifts portal specialises in flowers, chocolates, cakes, festival merchandise, personalised gifts, home and living products, kids and fashion categories.
They ship orders to 150+ countries ( that includes USA,UK, Australia, Canada etc) and 7000+ pin code in India.
High fives of IGP.com :
- It makes gifting really easy and convenient
- It specialises in gifts for all ages and occasions
- It provides a good level of hierarchical filter. For example the category Gifts by occasion , divides into several age and profile based sub- categories, which diverges further into individual sub categories based on your relationship. And this later subdivides into occasion and personality. Hence making it really easy for one to choose the most apt product.
- They seem to understand the consumer’s gifting needs
- They have a hassle free and quick delivery, with option of midnight delivery of gifts
- The packaging of my personalised gifts was good. The products came nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and placed beautifully in a cane basket.
- The payment procedure was hassle free too
- There is a vast variety of gifts as per your budget.
- For the ones who are running short of time, they also have same day delivery network in over 300 cities in India.
Not so high fives of IGP.com
I wish they had an option of gift wrapping. Maybe what I ordered didn’t have an option for the same.
However I did have an option to send a personalised message along with the gift, which made it really special.
I would highly recommend you to visit the website once and browse through their products. My experience of placing an order was great, more because I could really zero down on the kind of product I wanted. A perfect place that could show the magic of technology.
My mother’s house is in another city and I always have a trouble sending them gift on various occasions. Now I’m sure where to head to, for all the occasional gifting. I would definitely want to order again from IGP.com.
Do check out their father’s day special gifting options here
Would you like to read about A Cloth diaper that I found that works wonders for us: Superbottoms cloth diapers Review | Fluffy Quirky Cloth diapers
For me parenting is all about love and fun. My girls and I believe in jamming out in the car, in dancing in the rains, and in miracles. We believe in smiling till our cheek hurt and laughing till our neighbours’ ears burst. Parenting definitely comes with loads of challenges,but trust me facing these challenges becomes much more easier by having a fun and a happy attitude towards it.
Latest posts by Preetjyot (see all)
- 5 benefits of playing Sudoku - July 29, 2017
- How I bust gender stereotypes – My parenting mantra Blog train - July 21, 2017
- Globetrotters Review | Unique subscription box for kids - July 11, 2017