***Giveaway and review***
Nursing dress from Threads and Shuttles – For an easy and most functional nursing access
We all often get caught up in buying some of the obvious things for our babies: the stroller, the crib, the car seat, the baby carrier, etc.
As a nursing mom, I’m sure you might have not thought as much about what the heck you would wear.
Most mom’s have underthought about themselves. It’s great to have an easy to nurse piece in your closet.
When Sapna Krishnan, a Stay at Home mom put her heart into her passion and belief in breastfeeding, she became a Mompreneur and gave birth to a new online venture called Threads and Shuttles.
All her social handles focus on the products that she sells, that include : Nursing Covers, short and long Nursing Kurtis, short and long Nursing Dresses and short Tops.
These products are indeed a boon to all nursing mothers. Sapna even has a blog that she dedicates to breastfeeding.
Threads and Shuttles completed a year on March 8th and have expanded into Women’s Wear (non-nursing) too.
Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by threads and shuttles for my honest and unbiased opinion.
My first reaction to the product: I was highly impressed with the feel of the fabric. When I tried it, there was no fumbling around to nurse my girl. I found it perfect for a discreet nursing experience.
Price: Rs 1500 + shipping extra
Availability: All Threads and Shuttles products are available on their Facebook page only as yet.
Here is the link for the same: https://www.facebook.com/threadsshuttles/
The high fives of Nursing short dress from Threads and Shuttles:
- The material is soft, and the dress is light and flowy ( or rather comfortably airy).
- The patterns they offer are really flattering.
- The nursing top part is pretty genius. The Zips on both the sides is so discreet, that you won’t be able to notice it when you look at the dress.
- The zips makes it easily accessible and the opening is easy to manage.
- Affordable nursing wear.
- I found the dress quite stylish and fashionable.
- The neckline doesn’t go too low (unlike most other nursing clothes)
- The fabric used is breathable and this dress can be worn in any weather comfortably.
- There is a drawstring in the front that adds a good degree of cuteness to the dress.
- This dress is perfect for pregnant mommies too.
- The best part is that, no one could ever guess that the dress is in the maternity or nursing category.
Not so high fives of Nursing short dress from Threads and Shuttles:
I wish it was available on an e-commerce website, since I personally find it easy to shop through a website. I believe Sapna is working on the same currently.
Mylittlemuffin conclusion: A perfect nursing wear to spice up your mommy wardrobe I would say. If you don’t want to sacrifice on your style after being a mommy, this is a great dress. I would highly recommend this to all new mommies for their early days of motherhood, when you practically are nursing your baby round the clock.
You don’t need a new wardrobe for growing curves, just the right one does the job!!
Check the below links to check out Threads and Shuttles’ Social handles
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/threadsshuttles/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.co m/groups/973498416103085/
Wordpress blog: www.threadsshuttles.wordpress.com
Twitter: @threadsshuttles (Not very active)
Grab a chance to win this beautiful Nursing short dress by Threads and Shuttles, by following the simple steps here on rafflecopter .
For me parenting is all about love and fun. My girls and I believe in jamming out in the car, in dancing in the rains, and in miracles. We believe in smiling till our cheek hurt and laughing till our neighbours’ ears burst. Parenting definitely comes with loads of challenges,but trust me facing these challenges becomes much more easier by having a fun and a happy attitude towards it.
Latest posts by Preetjyot (see all)
- 5 benefits of playing Sudoku - July 29, 2017
- How I bust gender stereotypes – My parenting mantra Blog train - July 21, 2017
- Globetrotters Review | Unique subscription box for kids - July 11, 2017