I would like to share with you a review about Globetrotters Box , which is a monthly subscription box for kids.
I love educational activities for kids, and when this fun box from Globetrotters arrived, I was probably more excited than my girls.
These are country themed boxes that you could choose to subscribe for and one country themed box would be delivered right to your doorstep. You could choose the subscription for 3 and 6 months.
Each of these boxes contain 4-5 cool activities that would revolve around the country you choose.
You get to choose the box according to your child’s age:
- Little explorers for 4-6 year olds
- Young explorers for 6-12 year olds
Disclaimer: I was offered to pick a product of my choice from Globetrotters for my honest and unbiased opinion.
My first expression of the Globetrotters subscription box for kids:
My muffins jumped with joy when they saw the box. I had to struggle to hide it away so I could make a video of its unboxing. Somehow my big muffin couldn’t wait, she found it and unboxed it herself.??
Here’s the unboxing video for you all:
The box contained the following activities:
- Pizza playset making kit
- Italian mosaic photo frame making kit
- Italy Puzzles and art set.
- Italy souvenirs
- World map ( wall sized)
- Italy letter and stickers
Price of the Globetrotters subscription box for kids (Italy) : 799 Rs.
High fives of Globetrotters subscription box for kids:
- The first box came with a large and really adorable world map and a passport. The world map is such an apt thing to put up in your kids’ room.
- All the materials required to do the activities are present inside the box.
- The box doesn’t just ensure that it makes you have fun but also gives your child an educational experience.
- What I really liked was a letter we received from Moozo Characters: Oyo, Zu and Ask, who introduced my girls to the country box we received.
- Each activity was wrapped separately and had a separate detailed card which showed how each activity is to be done.
- This box has very well designed activities.
- It can easily engage your kids for a month.
- All the activities in the box are different from each other, hence keeps the child interested for long.
- It’s pocket friendly.
Benefit of Globetrotters subscription box for kids:
This box has a unique concept and since they would send you a new box every month, their activities would continue to stay interesting for your child and you.
Not so high fives of Globetrotters subscription box for kids:
Frankly I couldn’t find any low five about this box, just that I wish there was something for my little muffin too who is 1.6 years old.
Mylittlemuffin conclusion for Globetrotters subscription box for kids:
This box helps you pull your kids away from “screen”. It’s such a perfect way your family could engage in some fun, exploring and learning time together. It would be perfect for days you are stuck indoors due to rains?.
Stay hooked on my social media handles if you would like to grab a chance to win this Globetrotters subscription box.
Would you like to read about: ChuChuTv Review : helping your babies get ready for their preschool| review mylittlemuffin
P.S. share my article and spread the love . Lets make motherhood ROCKING!!