Dark underarms are a common problem with women. The main reason behind this is hair removal creams, using razors, dead skin cells, excessive sweating and use of alcohol based deodorants and antiperspirants.
I discovered this magic combination of scrub a couple of months back which helped me to get soft, smooth and whiter underarms. This scrub will also help you get rid of any body odour and keep your armpits clean and fresh throughout the day.
The key ingredient of this scrub is baking soda, which prevents body odor naturally, hence you won’t have to forcefully use a deaodrant or an anti-perspirant. Since it is also an excellent exfoliant, it helps to get rid of dead cells And whitens the underarms.
Ingredients you would need to make this magic scrub are BAKING SODA AND PURE COCONUT OIL.
Method of preparation:
- Mix both the ingredients fresh, and scrub your underarms with it.
- Scrub gently in small circular motions ( this would help in getting rid of the rough and dead skin)
- Now leave this scrub on for 5-10 mins.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Pat dry for clean and softer underarms.
A top tip: You may dust a small amount of baking soda under your armpits or mix it with cornstarch for a natural deo.
You may substitute the coconut oil with Apple cider vinegar, honey or lemon juice.
Please do share with me your views on the post and also if it helps you in any way!!
Lets make motherhood ROCKING!!
For me parenting is all about love and fun. My girls and I believe in jamming out in the car, in dancing in the rains, and in miracles. We believe in smiling till our cheek hurt and laughing till our neighbours’ ears burst. Parenting definitely comes with loads of challenges,but trust me facing these challenges becomes much more easier by having a fun and a happy attitude towards it.
Latest posts by Preetjyot (see all)
- 5 benefits of playing Sudoku - July 29, 2017
- How I bust gender stereotypes – My parenting mantra Blog train - July 21, 2017
- Globetrotters Review | Unique subscription box for kids - July 11, 2017