8 Things you should never do – in order to protect your self respect
There are things in life that need more attention because these are the ones that will help you grow as an individual and there are things that need attention because you need to work hard to avoid them. In this post I have shared my TOP 8 things that we should never do in order to protect our Self respect.
- NEVER give up on anything that is meaningful or mean the most to you (Failure should never stop you from believing in yourself. Giving up just because you fear failure or are scared to step out of your comfort zone will only keep you away from being content. Don’t wait and work hard towards living your dream.
- NEVER allow anyone to determine your career path or work. Even though it might seem difficult, but when you follow your heart you will be content. You will feel empowered when you do that.
- NEVER take anyone for granted. Please remember, you don’t own anyone and life is too short. Truly Value the people who touch your life. You must be grateful for the people who help you fly.
- NEVER allow TOXIC PEOPLE to remain in your life. If you can’t avoid them, create a strong inner strength that repels their negative energy (this is possible). Toxic people can do more harm to your soul than you can imagine.
- NEVER settle for a life partner. It is way better to wait long than to marry the wrong. A life partner forms the essence of how your life would turn out to be. If you get stuck with someone who doesn’t empower you but push you into a dark hole, you won’t be able to reach your full potential. It is hence wise to wait until you meet someone who helps your grow mentally and emotionally as an individual.
- NEVER forget your value and your worth. And don’t allow anyone to define you negatively. Protecting your self worth is something you owe to yourself. When we don’t value our worth, we end up getting into a cycle of toxic productivity.
- NEVER allow anyone to tell you that your goals are too big and unrealistic. Allowing others to judge you will only stop you from living your dream life. When this happens, slowly we ourselves start believing it and give up even before we start. Don’t forget success happens when we challenge ourselves and step out of our comfort zone.
- NEVER allow anyone to disrespect you and your thoughts. You must stop it at the first instance, or it will happen again. People who disrespect your thoughts will intrigue you to do the same eventually.
I really hope this post helps you look at Struggles differently and helps you find your blind spots in case you feel you are Struggling with life.
I have designed a special workshops for kids and adults that I have successfully taken as one to one sessions and group activities which help them reach their goals willingly and helps them lead a content life. If you would like me to take such a workshop in a group or one to one, you can reach me at email@example.com or reach me on my Instagram handle @lifecoachpreet.
LOVE THIS? BE SURE TO SHARE!!
Read: Unrealistic expectations – Toxic Productivity
Read: Angry child – Don’t let anger fool you or your child
Read: Life Coach For kids who could help your kids reach their goals.
Get on a discovery session With Life Coach Preet and discover new horizons. Reach me on Instagram to book one to one session or a group session.
𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ( 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱) 𝗡𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 EXPERT (𝗡𝗟𝗣),𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀, 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 & COACH FOR TEACHERS
If you found this post helpful or if you know of someone who could benefit from this, please go ahead and share this.
Feel free to personally contact me on my Instagram account or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any personal support.
Also, don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below .
Follow me on Social Media to stay connected: