M&M cookies recipe | Best recipe for a lactating mother
Here is the recipe of M&M cookies, something that will not only act as a healthy snack, but also boost your milk supply.
Now you won’t have to worry about gulping down non tasty smoothies to increase your milk supply.
Bright,and vibrant colours add a special kick to these cookies.
Time taken : 40 minutes
Quantity : 4 dozens
The super yummy INGREDIENTS :
1. Flax seeds (grounded)- 2tbs
2. Butter – 1 cup
3. Water – 1/4 cup
4. White sugar – 3/4 cup
5. Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
6. Eggs – 3 no.
7. Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
8. Flour – 2 cups
9. Brewer’s yeast – 1/4 cup (for best results use only brewer’s, no other kinds)
10. Baking soda – 1 tsp
11. Salt – 1/2 tsp
12. Oats – 3 cups
13. M&Ms – 2 cups
The super easy PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix ground flax seeds and water and keep aside for sometime.
3. Take butter, brown sugar and white sugar and cream it well.
4. Add vanilla extract and eggs to the above mixture and mix well.
5. Now add the above mixture in the bowl of flax seeds that you kept aside.
6. To this, add the flour, baking soda, brewer’s yeast and salt.
7. Add Oats and M&Ms and stir well.
8. Now comes the last and the most fun part of the recipe.
Place spoonfuls of the prepared dough on the baking sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes. You can be creative and make some fun shapes too .
9. Take the cookies out of the oven and let them dry for 2 minutes.
10. Place these cookies on a wire rack or a plate and wait till it cools.
11. Enjoy these yummylicious cookies.