M&M cookies recipe | Best recipe for a lactating mother
Here is the recipe of M&M cookies, something that will not only act as a healthy snack, but also boost your milk supply.
Now you won’t have to worry about gulping down non tasty smoothies to increase your milk supply.
Bright,and vibrant colours add a special kick to these cookies.
Time taken : 40 minutes
Quantity : 4 dozens
The super yummy INGREDIENTS :
1. Flax seeds (grounded)- 2tbs
2. Butter – 1 cup
3. Water – 1/4 cup
4. White sugar – 3/4 cup
5. Brown sugar – 1/2 cup
6. Eggs – 3 no.
7. Vanilla extract – 2 tsp
8. Flour – 2 cups
9. Brewer’s yeast – 1/4 cup (for best results use only brewer’s, no other kinds)
10. Baking soda – 1 tsp
11. Salt – 1/2 tsp
12. Oats – 3 cups
13. M&Ms – 2 cups
The super easy PROCEDURE :
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, mix ground flax seeds and water and keep aside for sometime.
3. Take butter, brown sugar and white sugar and cream it well.
4. Add vanilla extract and eggs to the above mixture and mix well.
5. Now add the above mixture in the bowl of flax seeds that you kept aside.
6. To this, add the flour, baking soda, brewer’s yeast and salt.
7. Add Oats and M&Ms and stir well.
8. Now comes the last and the most fun part of the recipe.
Place spoonfuls of the prepared dough on the baking sheets and bake for 12-15 minutes. You can be creative and make some fun shapes too .
9. Take the cookies out of the oven and let them dry for 2 minutes.
10. Place these cookies on a wire rack or a plate and wait till it cools.
11. Enjoy these yummylicious cookies.
Get on a discovery session With Life Coach Preet and discover new horizons. Reach me on Instagram to book one to one session or a group session.
𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ( 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱) 𝗡𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 EXPERT (𝗡𝗟𝗣),𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀, 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 & COACH FOR TEACHERS
If you found this post helpful or if you know of someone who could benefit from this, please go ahead and share this.
Feel free to personally contact me on my Instagram account or at email@example.com for any personal support.
Also, don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below
Check out these insulated food jars from Vaya. These food storage containers not just look gorgeous but serves it’s purpose to keep the food insulated for over 6 hours. These would add warmth to your kitchen or can be used to jazz up a winter afternoon meal.
Love this really unique healthy yet delicious recipe of cookies.
Flax seed are great for lactating mums. However could sugar be substituted with jaggery in this recipe ?
Thank you for sharing.
Yes, you can substitute sugar with jaggery in this recipe. Jaggery is a healthier alternative to sugar as it contains more nutrients and minerals. Just keep in mind that jaggery is sweeter than sugar, so you may need to adjust the amount according to your taste. Start with less jaggery and gradually add more until you reach the desired level of sweetness.
This recipe is so delicious! Do you know if I can freeze these cookies? Just wondering if I could double the batch, then take them out as I need them.
I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed the recipe! Yes, you can definitely freeze these cookies. Once they are completely cool, you can place them in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag and store them in the freezer for up to three months. When you’re ready to eat them, simply take them out of the freezer and let them come to room temperature before serving. They should still taste great!