Perfection- it’s ok to redraw the lines on your map.
No one is perfect, that’s why pencils have erasers! Wolfgang Reibe
This thought provoking quote is something that will guide you on your road to perfection.
When you are following your roadmap to love, happiness and success, it’s ok to redraw the lines on your map.
Now this comes with a disclaimer:
Although erasers can be a blessing, we must avoid using them as an excuse or a crutch.
There is never a sure fire way to success.
What worked for others might not work for you and to reach your goal you might have many retakes.
That’s when the eraser comes to the picture.
Erasers make sure you are grounded and you don’t give up until you are almost around your goal.
Remember, you aren’t here to be perfect.
You are here to be YOU.
Just be yourself and the right kind of people will get attracted to you.
Perfection is sterile.
If perfection is your goal, remember that it can’t be achieved at one go.
You might have to make use of the eraser a couple of times to achieve it and even then though might want to rework on your path.
Even if you accomplish 70% of what you set it to then you are at a ‘perfect’ radar.
Don’t give up!
Keep trying and redrawing your lines until you are at a happy space.
Please follow my Life Coaching page @istillgotwings and my blogging page @mylittlemuffin_mom. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you found this post helpful or if you know of someone who could benefit from this, please go ahead and share this.
Feel free to personally contact me here for any personal support.
Also, don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below .
[box] Welcome to Blog-A-League – a weekly prompt writing challenge to get your blogs rolling for 2020. Simply choose among the given prompts and write a blog post.[/box]
Rules are simple and easy –
- Write on any of the two prompts given below.
- Use your creativity, your thoughts, and your imagination to write.
- No sponsored, guest post.
- Link your post in below linky clicking blue button.
- Read, comment and engage on as many posts possible.
- The MANDATORY line to be added at the end of the blog : This post is written for #BlogALeague with Ruchi, Dipika, Charu and Preetjyot.
- Do tag the hosts on all your social media shares so we can give you a shoutout.
- Do use #BlogALeague on your social media shares so we can easily find your post and help spread a word about your blog.
Here are the two prompts for the week and you may choose any one of them–
Prompt 1 – Open Letter to my daughter
Prompt 2 – Quote: “Noone is perfect, that’s why pencils have erasers“- Wolfgang RiebeFollow me on Social Media to stay connected: