***Disclaimer: This product was bought by me, and I was in no way paid or compensated for my honest and unbiased review***
I have breastfed my elder daughter till she was two, and wish to do the same for #mylittlemuffin too. I certainty do not believe that mothers need to cover themselves up at all while breastfeeding.
However, I typically cover myself up while breastfeeding. Specially because my baby is a distracted nurser and I’m not very comfortable to breastfeed without a cover.
I was not even aware that nursing scarves existed when I was a first time mommy. All I had to my rescue was the typical old style feeding cover, which was usually a broad stole or my baby’s light weight blanket. When I was expecting my second baby, I made a DIY scarf which became my life for the first 6 months ( I shall soon share the tutorial post for that)
When I came across the new infinity nursing scarf that Anmol had launched, I was super excited to buy this beauty, that would not only look good but also have multiple functions.
The best thing about Anmol infinity scarf is that it’s a great accessory for having a Bohemian style statement and also helps you have one less item to carry in your mommy bag since you wear this beautiful accessory.
My first reaction:
I totally fell in love with the colours. It looked simple, yet stylish.
Price: Rs 780
Fabric: 100% cotton.
The high fives of this product:
1. Anmol infinity scarf is a simple infinity design which has no extra snaps to work with.
2. It simply wraps around your neck neatly and can be expanded to use the same as a nursing cover.
3. It comes in some amazing colours.
4. These are made of child friendly dyes.
5.The fabric isn’t sheer and provides full coverage, which makes it a perfect cover for moms who aren’t comfortable in breastfeeding without a cover.
6. Its made of a lightweight and soft material.
7. This scarf is breathable, so you won’t have to worry about getting your baby all sweaty.
8. It’s a great option to cosy yourself up during winters too.
9. It’s useable in many ways, which makes it versatile.
10. It can even be used as a blanket to cover your baby while you are out.
11. To use it as a nursing cover, you simply have to unwrap and nurse.
12. You can peep in while you nurse.
13. It’s machine washable.
Not so high fives:
Well for me this product has no low fives, just that I wish Anmol offered an infinity scarf matching with all their carriers. I was lucky to be able to get my hands on a scarf which matches my baby carrier.
This Anmol infinity scarf far exceeded my expectations. It is a great option if you wish to use a cover while breastfeeding. If you don’t wish to use it as a cover, it still is a must have to give you that no effort stylish look.
It’s by far my favourite accessory for fashion statement on- the- go.
It can be a perfect baby shower gift.
The best part about this scarf if that my nosy, wiggly and investigative little girl loves it too. She usually pushes the nursing covers away, showcasing me to the world (which makes me highly uncomfortable), and smiles at the world around. My girl still manages to wiggle out of this cover, but has a hard time uncovering me to the wonderful world around.