Decision – Take charge and write your own story.
We often obsess over making the right decision.
Did you wonder why?
I believe that most of us assume that the universe would reward us for one decision and punish us for the other. This is why decision making can be really tough for most of us.
I have learnt over the time that the universe doesn’t have any fixed agendas ( unlike what we assume).
The moment a decision is taken, everything and everyone works around that decision. Things eventually fall into place.
There isn’t any wrong or right, only a series of probabilities that shift with each action, thought and feeling that we experience.
We often are unable to take decisions because of some kind of fear.
We fear that our decision would be judged as ‘the wrong one’ by others.
We fear that the result might not be as desired and we might regret it later.
The truth is that decision making gives you an opportunity to write your own story.
You can give desired ending to your chapter.
Don’t ever give away your voice, your strength and your power to someone else.
It’s best not to allow anyone else to be the writer of your story.
Decision is like a vehicle which helps us take action, and the only way to move ahead in life is to take an action.
By refusing to take an action you take a pause on life.
In fact it could also strip you off your responsibility, your voice, your confidence and power.
Take charge and write your own story.
Rules are simple and easy –
- Write on any of the two prompts given below.
- Use your creativity, your thoughts, and your imagination to write.
- No sponsored, guest post.
- Link your post in below linky clicking blue button.
- Read, comment and engage on as many posts possible.
- The MANDATORY line to be added at the end of the blog : This post is written for #BlogALeague with Ruchi, Dipika, Charu and Preetjyot.
- Do tag the hosts on all your social media shares so we can give you a shoutout.
- Do use #BlogALeague on your social media shares so we can easily find your post and help spread a word about your blog
Here are the two prompts for the week–
Prompt 1 – Picture Prompt : Interpret the picture (in any way you want) and write a blog
Prompt 2 – Picture Prompt : Interpret the picture (in any way you want) and write a blog
Picture Credit to Burst on Unsplash
Follow me on Social Media to stay connected: