Let me show you an interesting way you can send fruits to your child’s school for/her birthday.
My girl’s school has some strict guidelines for birthday celebrations. There are no chocolates or other goodies allowed. They only allow books and fruits which your child can distribute on her birthday.
I couldn’t find some good books for her birthday this year, so thought of going ahead with sending fruits.
Well!! But I didn’t want to go the boring way.
Thought of doing something crazy with the little apples for my little muffin.
The boring apple were going to be crazy talking apples.
Items required to make the crazy talking apples :
- Kite paper or any thin paper (different colours)
- Narrow ribbon
- Some coloured sketch pens
- A pair of scissors
- Lots of patience, because you might have to handle your little ones excitement to help you while you try to make some cute crazy talking apples ready for her school ( But trust me it can be real fun to let your child help you in this task).
Here is the procedure :
1. Get all the required items ready .
2. Place the fruits on the coloured sheet to analyse the size of the paper required to make the crazy talking apples .
3. Cut all the coloured sheets in equal sizes. Make sure the paper is big enough to cover the entire fruit .
4. Place the apple on the paper , like shown in the picture below .
5. Roll the apple in the paper , like shown in the pic below , and secure it with a tape .
6. Take the loose ends towards the bottom of the apple and secure it with a tape as shown in the pic below.
7. Collect the paper on the other end and carefully twist it and secure with a tape.
8. Cut equal sizes of a ribbon and tie it around the twisted end. You can make a cute bow with it (I couldn’t do it since I had cut the ribbons too short for it . My bad ?) .
9. Take the sketch pens and get ready to make some cool , crazy faces . Let your child use his /her imagination and help you make faces on the apples.
Here is your cute brigade of healthy crazy talking apples .
Hope your child likes this new idea and you enjoy doing this together .
Get on a discovery session With Life Coach Preet and discover new horizons. Reach me on Instagram to book one to one session or a group session.
𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ( 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱) 𝗡𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 EXPERT (𝗡𝗟𝗣),𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀, 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 & COACH FOR TEACHERS
If you found this post helpful or if you know of someone who could benefit from this, please go ahead and share this.
Feel free to personally contact me on my Instagram account or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any personal support.
Also, don’t forget to share your views in the comment section belowFollow me on Social Media to stay connected: