Duracell Durathon – Bringing family together
It’s time for Duracell Durathon to head over to Delhi, after its successful first marathon in Mumbai last year.
Duracell, the leading manufacturer of a high performance alkaline batteries worldwide, is all set to encourage Delhiites to run with their family for a cause that could change their life.
This family run called Durathon is a great initiative by Duracell which encourages families to spend more quality time together.
I got an opportunity to attend the announcement event of this Durathon that was held in Delhi last week and got an opportunity to meet David Abrahams (Duracell Marketing Director for India and Middle East).
Mr Abraham spoke about how Duracell as a brand chooses to empower people and their devices to keep running longer and stronger.
He spoke about how the Mumbai Durathon received an overwhelming response, which urged them to head to Delhi to help families there to experience this big change in their life.
Here are some reasons why you must not miss this Durathon:
1. Opportunity to have the coolest family picture clicked: So you would be getting the coolest Duracell headgear – Cute pink bunny ears. I’m sure you must have already picturised your family running together in these adorable bunny ears. Now isn’t it going to be a family picture
2. Bragging opportunity: Since it is a family marathon, imagine the popularity you would get on social media. Just kidding. A family run would not just look cool on social media but would be
an even cooler experience in real life.
3. Perfect way to bond with the family: I’m sure none of us need a reason to spend more quality time with the family.
4. Unlock your true power: This would be a perfect chance for each member of your family to come out of their closed closet and improve their performance together.
5. Chance to run along the Marathon veterans: Mandira Bedi (fitness enthusiast and famous celebrity mother) would be running in this Durathon along with her son. And not to miss, the
famous Duracell Pink Bunny would be right there to cheer you up and run along with you.
6. Double the fun: Along with the chance to run together as a family, you would get a chance to experience double the fun, since this run would take place in Connaught place area which would give you a chance to enjoy the historical architecture and serene beauty of your city.
7. Fun activities: Get ready to enjoy some on ground activities to add that extra fun to the day.
8. Prizes : Yes you read that right. There are prizes to be won too, so all the more reason for bringing out that enthusiasm and energy.
9. Freebies: Apart from the pink bunny headgear, get ready to be showered with many more freebies.
So don’t wait and grab your running shoes for a thrilling family fun time and cherish the bond by
running together on Sunday 25th March, 2018.
You can register for the Durathon at www.duracell.in/durathon .
Here’s the Participation Criteria for Duracell Durathon :
1. Need a minimum of two family members.
2. At least one family member should be between the age of 4 and 16 and at least one member must be above 18 years of age.
3. 2km (4-16 years and 18+)
4. 5km (8-16 years and 18+)
Please note, registration ends on 16th March 2018
Participation fee: INR 590 per person (including GST)
I’m sure I have given you enough reasons not to miss this Fun Durathon. Please register and get ready for some real family fun.
LOVE THIS? BE SURE TO SHARE!!
Read : Choosing the right birthday return gifts for kids
Read: FUN MEMORIES ARE WHAT YOUR CHILD’S MEMORY BANK NEEDS
Read: CRAZY TALKING APPLES | COOL IDEA FOR SENDING FRUITS TO YOUR CHILD’S SCHOOL FOR HIS/HER BIRTHDAY
Read: SHY CHILD? STOP FEELING SORRY FOR HER
Get on a discovery session With Life Coach Preet and discover new horizons. Reach me on Instagram to book one to one session or a group session.
𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ( 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱) 𝗡𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 EXPERT (𝗡𝗟𝗣),𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀, 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 & COACH FOR TEACHERS
If you found this post helpful or if you know of someone who could benefit from this, please go ahead and share this.
Feel free to personally contact me on my Instagram account or at email@example.com for any personal support.
Also, don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below
Follow me on Social Media to stay connected:
what a brilliant concept of bring family together in a healthier way and creating memories , wish me and my family could be part of this 🙂 . will this event happen in chennai as well ?
Oh I have got 5 more people asking for that.. Let’s be hopeful
That’s is a great initiative to bring family together
Oh yes it is
I really wish they come up with one event in chennai too!
?Let’s be hopeful
Running along with the family is such a great thing for spending sone fun and quality time with them! Such an amazing concept! Will share it with all my friends
Oh yes. I’m glad your friends would have a great time too
With so many reasons to not miss, I think we all will be participating in the Durathon. I and many of my friends have registered already for the run day.
Oh that’s great Minakshi
This seems to be one of the best oppurtunity for family people. I am joining for sure The best part of the run is that the entire concept is to bring dear ones closer to each other.
True, a perfect way to spend time with your family
Great initiative by Duracell to plan a family run , shall try to register for sure:)
I’m sure your family would have a great time too
This is such a good initiative to bring families together and give them a healthy time
Yes it is
I so agree that such events brings families and relations together. Its a bond that we create with many other people who are running for the same cause being it bringing families together. Loved the concept by Duracell.
I couldn’t agree more Rakhi
We would love to join and can’t wait to run with my family
Oh that’s great Papri
I strongly believe in fitness and get-togethers. But yes due to time constraints finding time for family is a task. This is a perfect opportunity from a Front Runner brand. Run with the family, for the family.
It’s a great initiative to let families have a great time together
This is the perfect bonding opportunity for families. Pictures, prizes and activities are loved by all.
That’s an amazing event! Very thoughtfully planned so that the family can spend a quality time together. Going for a walk itself is so much fun with family. A marathon is like very exciting
I totally agree with you.. It’s indeed a great initiative
Duraton is doing a great job guys to bring family totogethe
I agree.. It’s a great initiative
I really like the idea that it’s a family event… definitely sharing it with my friends too
It’s definitely going to be fun
It will.be great experience with family and we will spend some time.together. will be so fun
Oh absolutely Alex