Vitamin B6 helps the immune system of our body since it produces various antivirus that could help out body fight various diseases. Since it’s soluble in water, the body doesn’t store any leftover amount of this Vitamin. Hence we constantly need a regular supply of this vitamin in our diet.
Vitamin B6 deficiency symptoms:
- Difficulty with walking
- Breast tenderness
- Muscle weakness
- Difficulty in concentrating
- Poor protein metabolism
Vitamin B6 supplement benefits:
- Vitamin B6 helps in supporting brain function and development.
- It controls and regulates the level of homocysteine which is a compound within the blood vessels, hence have the power to heal any damage done to the blood vessels.
- It’s been proven scientifically that people who consume Vitamin B6 supplements have experienced an uplift in their mood, experience lesser pain and don’t have problems like lack of concentration and energy
- This Vitamin creates hemoglobin in our blood hence helps treat Anemia
- It helps in the prevention of various eye disorders and vision loss
- It reduces pain in the joints and muscles related to Arthritis
- Increases the blood flow, eases out the arteries and helps prevent heart diseases
- Helps in relieving the symptoms of Premenstrual syndrome
- Helps in decreasing nausea during pregnancy
- Helps in treating asthma
- Helps in regulating our body’s internal clock and this help to regulate the sleep cycles
- Helps in prevention kidney stones
Apart from consuming more meat, fist, bananas, oats, quinoa, fortified breads, legumes, Vitamin B6 deficiency could be taken care by Supplements as well.
Recently I just started taking Vitamin B6 supplements from Zenith Nutrition, and I could vouch for these supplements anyday.
Vitamin B6 supplement from Zenith Nutrition:
Price: 600 Rs. for 300 Capsules ( this is available on discount currently on www.zenithnutrition.com)
Ingredients and dosage:
I have been using this supplement since over 15 days and I could tell that I’m now really energetic throughout the day. This also took care of my sleep disorders. If you are suffering from Vitamin B6 deficiency, then you must give Zenith Nutrition a try.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, however, the opinions in this post are honest. I would never recommend something that I personally don’t like.
Disclaimer:This post contains my view about the product and Statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Always consult with your professional health care provider before changing any medication.
There are no guarantees that every person using this product / service will see the expected results for sure. Results depend on a lot of factors and the results may vary from person to person.