Wandering Foodie Sweets – Takes the guilt out of the guilty pleasure
Festive season is around the corner and we all are gearing up for it and are excited to satisfy our sweet cravings. I have to share about something really exciting which could take away the guilt from the guilty pleasure.
I was sent two boxes of healthy sweets from Wandering Foodie for my honest review – A box of Sattu ladoo and an assorted ladoo box called Treats , and I can’t wait to tell you all about these really healthy Ladoos.
About Wandering Foodie:
Wandering Foodie believes that ladoos have become a highly underrated sweet and is often lost behind the modern beautified sweets.
They offer sweets that not only Taste great but also are a healthy option to fulfill your sweet cravings.
They have a unique range of ladoos inspired by various regions and use the traditional recipes and healthy ingredients.
Wandering Foodie – range of ladoos (come in packs of 500 gm):
Nachni ( Ragi) ladoos:
- This ladoo is inspired from the Konkan region of Maharashtra.
- The Nachni used is of of high nutritious value since sprouted Nachni is used to make these ladoos.
- A punch of cinnamon makes these ladoos really delicious.
Daraba ( wheat) ladoo:
- These are made with wheat, sugar, cardamom and superior quality desi ghee.
- This one is a traditional recipe from Kandesh ( northern Maharashtra) and is one of our favourite from the collection.
- It’s a little pasty in nature and would melt in your mouth.
- This one is inspired from Bihar.
- Sattu is a great source of protein which makes it a great healthy option.
- Since this ladoo has jaggery instead of sugar, is filled with nutritious value.
- Sattu helps in cooling down the body temperature, making this ladoo a perfect sweet for summers.
- This one is the traditional ladoo made from Besan and pure desi ghee.
- It is my favorite since it melts in the mouth and has a perfect amount of sugar.
High fives of Wandering Foodie Ladoos:
- All their ladoos are made with pure desi ghee which is made by fermenting the cream of buffalo milk which makes it healthier than the other options of ghee available.
- These ladoos are soft and ready to consume which makes it ideal for kids too.
- You can also mix them in hot milk to make a delicious and healthy drink for your kids.
- The content of sugar or jaggery is just so perfect that these aren’t too sweet to taste.
- The ingredients used in making these ladoos are really healthy for your entire family.
- These are a great option for a post meal sweet.
High fives of Wandering Foodie ladoo packaging:
- I really love their packaging which is really convenient and hygienic.
- Each of their ladoo is packed in a transparent special case which keeps them intact and fresh for a long time.
- You don’t have to worry about the plastic used for the packaging as it’s of food grade quality and is 100% recyclable.
- These can be reused after washing for various purposes like a container to keep chutney or sauces in lunch boxes, to keep some jewellery items or it could also be used as a ball for your little one to play with.
This is a healthy option for your kids and entire family. Now you won’t have to worry about snack options for your family as these not only are delicious but also adds a lot of nutritious value to your diet. Because of its awesome packaging you could also send this in your child’s lunch box.
These ladoos are a great option for Festive gifting.
Also, I’m sure these would be loved by your little ones too.
Their assorted box of sweets called – Treats is a great option for celebrations as it would have a option to suit everyone’s choice. The ladoos in this assortment are garnished with dry fruits which gives them a festive feel.
I would really recommend everyone to try these and enjoy these delicious ladoos.
To get a discount of 10% on Wandering Foods sweets please send me a message on my Instagram or Facebook handle.
You can reach out to Wandering foods at:
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, however, the opinions in this post are honest. I would never recommend something that I personally don’t like.
You may also want to read : Why You Need A Mobile App For Your WordPress Blog