Wandering Foodie Sweets – Takes the guilt out of the guilty pleasure
Festive season is around the corner and we all are gearing up for it and are excited to satisfy our sweet cravings. I have to share about something really exciting which could take away the guilt from the guilty pleasure.
I was sent two boxes of healthy sweets from Wandering Foodie for my honest review – A box of Sattu ladoo and an assorted ladoo box called Treats , and I can’t wait to tell you all about these really healthy Ladoos.
About Wandering Foodie:
Wandering Foodie believes that ladoos have become a highly underrated sweet and is often lost behind the modern beautified sweets.
They offer sweets that not only Taste great but also are a healthy option to fulfill your sweet cravings.
They have a unique range of ladoos inspired by various regions and use the traditional recipes and healthy ingredients.
Wandering Foodie – range of ladoos (come in packs of 500 gm):
Nachni ( Ragi) ladoos:
- This ladoo is inspired from the Konkan region of Maharashtra.
- The Nachni used is of of high nutritious value since sprouted Nachni is used to make these ladoos.
- A punch of cinnamon makes these ladoos really delicious.
Daraba ( wheat) ladoo:
- These are made with wheat, sugar, cardamom and superior quality desi ghee.
- This one is a traditional recipe from Kandesh ( northern Maharashtra) and is one of our favourite from the collection.
- It’s a little pasty in nature and would melt in your mouth.
- This one is inspired from Bihar.
- Sattu is a great source of protein which makes it a great healthy option.
- Since this ladoo has jaggery instead of sugar, is filled with nutritious value.
- Sattu helps in cooling down the body temperature, making this ladoo a perfect sweet for summers.
- This one is the traditional ladoo made from Besan and pure desi ghee.
- It is my favorite since it melts in the mouth and has a perfect amount of sugar.
High fives of Wandering Foodie Ladoos:
- All their ladoos are made with pure desi ghee which is made by fermenting the cream of buffalo milk which makes it healthier than the other options of ghee available.
- These ladoos are soft and ready to consume which makes it ideal for kids too.
- You can also mix them in hot milk to make a delicious and healthy drink for your kids.
- The content of sugar or jaggery is just so perfect that these aren’t too sweet to taste.
- The ingredients used in making these ladoos are really healthy for your entire family.
- These are a great option for a post meal sweet.
High fives of Wandering Foodie ladoo packaging:
- I really love their packaging which is really convenient and hygienic.
- Each of their ladoo is packed in a transparent special case which keeps them intact and fresh for a long time.
- You don’t have to worry about the plastic used for the packaging as it’s of food grade quality and is 100% recyclable.
- These can be reused after washing for various purposes like a container to keep chutney or sauces in lunch boxes, to keep some jewellery items or it could also be used as a ball for your little one to play with.
This is a healthy option for your kids and entire family. Now you won’t have to worry about snack options for your family as these not only are delicious but also adds a lot of nutritious value to your diet. Because of its awesome packaging you could also send this in your child’s lunch box.
These ladoos are a great option for Festive gifting.
Also, I’m sure these would be loved by your little ones too.
Their assorted box of sweets called – Treats is a great option for celebrations as it would have a option to suit everyone’s choice. The ladoos in this assortment are garnished with dry fruits which gives them a festive feel.
I would really recommend everyone to try these and enjoy these delicious ladoos.
You can reach out to Wandering foods at:
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post, however, the opinions in this post are honest. I would never recommend something that I personally don’t like.
You may also want to read : Why You Need A Mobile App For Your WordPress Blog
Get on a discovery session With Life Coach Preet and discover new horizons. Reach me on Instagram to book one to one session or a group session.
𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 ( 𝗖𝗲𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗳𝗶𝗲𝗱) 𝗡𝗲𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝗟𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 EXPERT (𝗡𝗟𝗣),𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗸𝗶𝗱𝘀, 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗖𝗼𝗮𝗰𝗵 & COACH FOR TEACHERS
If you found this post helpful or if you know of someone who could benefit from this, please go ahead and share this.
Feel free to personally contact me on my Instagram account or at firstname.lastname@example.org for any personal support.
Also, don’t forget to share your views in the comment section below